PARTNER WITH US TO KEEP CHILDREN IN THE SADDLE!

Join us in our mission of providing horsemanship lessons to children with special needs,
regardless of ability to pay. Every donation, large or small, helps us enable more children to ride.

Sponsor a Child - One Year
$1,500

  Horses for Healing subsidizes over 75% of the actual cost for horsemanship and riding lessons. When you sponsor a child, you help Horses for Healing offer scholarships to cover the remaining 25%. We never turn a child away due to inability to pay since we know that many of the families are already burdened with huge expenses related to their child’s needs. 

39270483_10156305335501609_4989232687630778368_o.jpg

Our hard-working horses have earned the best possible care, and we do everything we can to provide it to them. Their diets are individually tailored with grains, supplements, and medications appropriate for each horse. They receive regular visits from the farrier to keep their feet in good condition. They also see the veterinarian regularly, whether for annual exams or, if necessary, emergency visits. When not working, they spend their day with their friends in large pastures with plenty of hay, water, and shelter. This all comes at a price and you can help cover that cost when you sponsor a horse.

Sponsor a Horse - One Year
$3,000

general donations.png

General Donations

Unable to make the commitment to sponsor a child or horse? We understand, and there are many ways to show your support. General donations help us take care of all the daily needs at the farm, including caring for the horses, offering scholarships, maintaining the property, and managing the program. All support is appreciated; and a donation of any amount helps keep little miracles happening in our arena every day. There is a lot of work and expense in operating a farm the size of ours, but the look of joy on the children's (and parents') faces makes it all worthwhile. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Yes, we have an Amazon Wish List that you can shop from, but did you know that you can raise money for Horses for Healing with every purchase you make from Amazon? Just go to smile.amazon.com and select Horses for Healing NWA as your Amazon Smile charity in your Account & Lists. Then, shop on smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com to raise money for Horses for Healing every time you shop!

Other ways to support Horses for Healing:

Bequests & Planned Gifts

You can make a difference for a lifetime for children with special needs by making a bequest or planned gift to Horses for Healing.  Call us at (479) 795-0570 to learn more, or contact your financial advisor or attorney. Horses for Healing is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with Federal Tax ID #58-2105530.

Workplace Giving & Matching Gifts

If you work for an employer who matches donations, you can double your gift! Contact us for more information about our workplace giving participation.

Walmart employees:  ???

Corporate employees:  Please designate Horses for Healing as your charity of choice in your workplace giving campaign. Many companies offer matching gifts as well.

Federal employees:  The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) number for Summit is 23576.

Washington State government employees:  The Combined Fund Drive (CFD) number for Summit is 0315210.

City and county employees: Please look for us in your campaign catalog and write our number on your payroll pledge form.

Summit Assistance Dogs’ Tax ID #58-2105530.

Shop and Support HfH

Visit our Go Shopping page to learn more about ways to give when you shop.

Donate Your Vehicle to HfH

Via Donate for Charity and benefit Horses for Healing!